This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Welcome to the North Down parents forum.

Welcome to Bangor Mums!  We are a forum created by parents, for parents.  Our aim is to provide our members with friendship and support.  

We all need activities to keep our little ones busy, this is why we regularly arrange child friendly meet ups and encourage all members to get involved and be a part of our community, online and offline.  Feel free to ask us any questions and please make yourself at home!

Our members are friendly and non-judgemental making it a safe place to air thoughts and concerns.  Give it a try 👭

Click here to register today - it's free!

Nicola

Recommend children's clothes website

3 posts in this topic

I wouldn't recommend a business very often. But this one deserves all the support it can get. Basically a young mum (just like most of us) set up a market stall in my hometown. She has now branched out and set up a website so she can sell clothes online. Her clothes are different to high street stuff but still reasonably priced. Please have a look at her website. Also give her a like on Facebook if you're on as she advertises lots of sale items etc.

www.prettyflykids.com

IMG_3100.JPG

Lovely clothes on there. I hope the business goes well for her!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Yes I've had a few things from her and they are lovely. Good quality xxx